Phil Dixon Jr.
Mr. Dixon is a general practitioner, with a focus on criminal, juvenile, family law and other civil matters. Mr. Dixon grew up in Greenville. Mr. Dixon was admitted to the NC Bar in 2008. Mr. Dixon is licensed to practice in all NC state courts, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Matter
- North Carolina, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2008
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member